Friday, February 13, 2009

Chick Flick Night & A Sinus Headache

For starters, I went to the video store and rented:
"For Keeps" (Starring Molly Ringwald! <333)
"Father of The Bride Part 1 & 2" (Who DOESN'T love these movies?!)
"Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter Is Dead" (Yet, again, awesome movie and I love Christina Applegate in it - HILARIOUS!)

Then some Arthur 'movies' for the kids and of course, "Wall-E", which I *HATE* but the DC's are intrigued and obsessed. I think it's a silly, pointless, no sound movie. Ugh.



So we shall have some fun this weekend.

Next, I have a sinus headache that is killing under my eyes, my nose is runny, eyes are burning and it feels like my head is dripping and swollen. Sound appealing at all? LOL.

Yuck.

That is all.

OH, ps, I lost a "follower", me so sad. lol.