Monday, March 16, 2009

Attack of The Sinuses

...again.

My.Whole.Face.HURTS.

I've been having the infamous temple ache, and headache for 2 days. Tonight my ears hurt, my head feels like it's been squeezed and poked at repeatedly.

I blame it on the glorious weather we're having. Why? Because it's nice and in the 60's for a few days, then wham bam, it's back down to 20 degrees. That wreaks havoc on A) your immune system, and B) MY sinuses. Which, I guess is my immune system, right? :(

Ah well. Maybe a nice hot sit in the bathroom while the scalding hot water is running will make me feel a little better.. for tonight at least. It's 1am and 2 kids are still awake. No surprise there...they never go to bed ON TIME. And yippee, spring break is all this coming week. (Note the sarcasm). Oh boy.

No comments: