Monday, March 23, 2009

I've Been Bitten...

By the Twilight Bug.

Never got interested in the book.

Thought the movie looked STUPID.

Rented it last night and now I have dreams about Edward. <3

I'm in love with a Vampire.. haha!


GREAT MOVIE. Now, I'm going to give the book a fair try. I was in the middle of the Harry Potter series when I tried to start reading Twilight.. so I didn't give it a fair try.. :)

Wow. I'm just.. swooning over him. And the make out scene. Yeah. That was very..."I wish it were me". ;)

Okay, I'm done being a gushing little girl.

3 comments:

~B. said...

Oh, I knew it as soon as I read your title. Dammit...now I might have to rent the movie. Been a fan of the book for years. Nearly bought a t-shirt that said, "My Boyfriend is a Vampire".

Megan said...

HAHA! :)
I need to still get the book.
I've heard people picture Edward differently.. BUT, I'm soo going to be picture THE Edward when I'm reading it. So I think it's a win/win for me.. LOL

Megan said...

And YESS!!! GET THE MOVIE!