Monday, April 13, 2009

Candy, Candy, Candy.

Yuck.

All together, my kids had 5 or 6 Easter Baskets, plus random egg hunts where there was candy/money stuffed in an egg (still have to do more of this today with my grandparents and their neighbor). My kids have SOO much candy it makes me SICK!!!

It doesn't help that my 2 yr old snuck his big baggy full of candy and hid pieces everywhere that we wouldn't see it.. Needless to say, his is almost gone. LOL.

No wonder he didn't go to bed till 3 am. :| Bad Mom Award goes to me. :P

3 comments:

Toni said...

lol! alayna got lots of candy too, but i guess i never thought of putting money in the hunting eggs...interesting ;)

hey do you have a facebook? just curious...

Megan said...

Yessss ma'am!! I do. But I don't share it on here because of creepers. LOL.

Email me..
pinkdiamonds84@gmail.com

Toni said...

...done deal ;)