Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nerve Racking Day

I've been having some side pain and TMI, but some weird spotting. Not pregnant, no ovulating right now.

The side pain is on my right side, it goes down my thigh, in my sides and the right side of my back.

I've been suffering with the spotting about 3 days then it stopped, the pain has been there for about 4 days.

So today, I'm getting a U/S on it to see what it is.

I bet I have a cyst or.. cancer. Just because I'm a negative thinker I have to think something horrible. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe it's just a cyst that will go away? Oh I don't know.
I'm very stressed out (and have been for a couple weeks), and a nervous wreck.


Ugh! :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that you are having some health problems...try not to worry too much unless the dr. tells you there is something to worry about...i know that's easier said than done ;)

hope you feel better soon

Ellie... said...

Maybe it's sciatica? I would call your doctor and if they say nothings wrong, then try to color to get your mind off things =) It always helps me.

Ellie... said...

BTW, is that you in your wedding dress in your profile picture? BEAUTIFUL!

Megan said...

Yep that's me! :)